MetalShadowOverlordMetalShadowOverlord

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Ocarina of Stupidity II Ocarina of Stupidity II

Zelda = Drew Pickles

Every time I heard Zelda speak, I thought of Drew Pickles. XD Hilarious!

DarkLink777 responds:

Drew Pickles... Drew Pickles... Tommy's dad was Stu, the grandpa was Lou... Dang, I don't remember which one Drew was. Oh well, I'm sure it's a hilarious reference anyway. :D Thanks!

Sonic the LOLhog Sonic the LOLhog

Win!

This was awesome! Can't wait to see future submissions! XD

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

1 star for animation

That's pretty much it. Digging for oil =/= global warming. Global warming is a friggin lie. Hell, they were bitching about global COOLING way back when!

Anyway, it's nicely animated, but the message is crap.

Sonic break Sonic break

A really fun game, but there are a few bugs. The music was the biggest issue. I started the game and no music played during the Emerald Hill stage. I figured you just didn't add music, but when I got to Chemical Plant, the music started playing after I collected an extra life. I got to Aquatic Ruin and the music played like normal, but it muted after I struck an enemy. Confused, I restarted the game, but the music, unlike last time, played during Emerald Hill. However, when I struck an enemy, the music glitched, making some odd sounds, then muted.

Also, I like how you included enemies from the Sonic games into this, but one issue is that when powerups fall from blocks that hover over the platforms the ground enemies are on, I can't collect them. Lastly, maybe making the blocks you break something other than blue bricks would add some flavor to the game? Either way, it seems to be alright in every other regard aside from what I mentioned. Good job.

Codeman160 responds:

I think these glitches only happen with the html version. The exe export works fine for me.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Great game!

My main problem wasn't knowing the pokemon, but misspelling their names. XD

Doodle God Doodle God

Such a simple game...

...with so many possibilities!

Freedom Of Speech Freedom Of Speech

The Greatest Song

ever created! XD

-Red Light- -Red Light-

Awesome!

You were right! This IS much better! Keep up the great work!

metallikid6 responds:

Hell yeah. I'll be sure to let you know when the next one comes out.

Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

Great tribute!

This is an epic tribute to an awesome boss BGM! Great job!

rtnario responds:

Because the epic game's epic music deserved an epic tribute. Thanks!

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

Awesome!

But what about Da Pink Knight? Shouldn't she have a portrait/card too?