MetalShadowOverlordMetalShadowOverlord

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Sonic break Sonic break

A really fun game, but there are a few bugs. The music was the biggest issue. I started the game and no music played during the Emerald Hill stage. I figured you just didn't add music, but when I got to Chemical Plant, the music started playing after I collected an extra life. I got to Aquatic Ruin and the music played like normal, but it muted after I struck an enemy. Confused, I restarted the game, but the music, unlike last time, played during Emerald Hill. However, when I struck an enemy, the music glitched, making some odd sounds, then muted.

Also, I like how you included enemies from the Sonic games into this, but one issue is that when powerups fall from blocks that hover over the platforms the ground enemies are on, I can't collect them. Lastly, maybe making the blocks you break something other than blue bricks would add some flavor to the game? Either way, it seems to be alright in every other regard aside from what I mentioned. Good job.

Codeman160 responds:

I think these glitches only happen with the html version. The exe export works fine for me.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Great game!

My main problem wasn't knowing the pokemon, but misspelling their names. XD

Doodle God Doodle God

Such a simple game...

...with so many possibilities!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great idea! Epic game!

Incorporate the medal system! That would be awesome!

GTP : Vatican City GTP : Vatican City

Get your facts right

Pope Benedict XVI didn't hide priests.

Oh, and the music gets annoying after a while.

REDDER REDDER

Like Metroid but without the weapons

Awesome game! Great job! Many of the areas and other aspects of the game reminded me of the original Metroid, except you don't have a gun.

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Awesome game!

Hey that was the original form of....Well, I won't give away the end! I love these point and click games! Wonder job!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

I love it, but...

I really have no complaints about this game, except for one. When I quit my game and restart, about half my achievements are gone! I've set my storage to unlimited, so i don't know what the problem is.

Anyway, the game is really fun and you;ve done an awesome creating it!

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Nice gameplay and music

This was pretty fun. The Vectorman music and sound effects were fitting!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Epic!

Awesome artwork! Great story and concept! Can't wait for the sequel!