MetalShadowOverlordMetalShadowOverlord

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Ocarina of Stupidity II Ocarina of Stupidity II

Zelda = Drew Pickles

Every time I heard Zelda speak, I thought of Drew Pickles. XD Hilarious!

DarkLink777 responds:

Drew Pickles... Drew Pickles... Tommy's dad was Stu, the grandpa was Lou... Dang, I don't remember which one Drew was. Oh well, I'm sure it's a hilarious reference anyway. :D Thanks!

Sonic the LOLhog Sonic the LOLhog

Win!

This was awesome! Can't wait to see future submissions! XD

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

1 star for animation

That's pretty much it. Digging for oil =/= global warming. Global warming is a friggin lie. Hell, they were bitching about global COOLING way back when!

Anyway, it's nicely animated, but the message is crap.

Phoenix Wrong: Very Short Phoenix Wrong: Very Short

Loved it!

This is your first time doing Flash? Geez, my first attempt (doing the exact same thing here) was utter crap! Maybe you could gimme some pointers?

Anyway, the tourettes guy stuff was pretty good! You should make more!

mario74 responds:

Wow, thanks for 10. Ok then if u need something then PM meh, and i'm noob too with flash.

And to be totally honest, its not easy to do. I mean need do Right mouths, Eyes, and stuff...

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

Awesome!

Ha! XD This was hilarious! Great job!

3D Engine:T20+D 006 3D Engine:T20+D 006

It's good, but...

It glitches up at times. The soldiers flash black and some spites just stay there, even into other scenes. It's a great work, but it's just needs some cleaning up.

Obama vs. God Obama vs. God

Awesome!

Epic. Apparently, Obama isn't the messiah after all. (Like he ever was...) Love the Megaman style art.

Other Side of Paradise Other Side of Paradise

Wow! Very epic.

The boundary that separates mankind from Paradise can only be crossed when we cease to be. Truly, the flier is in paradise right now.

At least, that's what I got out of this flash. I tried not to go in depth with my explanation of what I got from it because I didn't want to give too much away. Amazing work! I hope your teacher likes it as much as I did. :)

ardystic responds:

thank you. i like that moral you got out of it =)

Swiffer WetJet Swiffer WetJet

Funny!

It may have been just my internet, but the sound started going out of sync. Other than that, this was hilarious! Great job!

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

OMG! Amazing!

That is awesome! It looks so real, as if it were a real life creature! Great work. It must have taken a long time to make.