View Profile MetalShadowOverlord

189 Movie Reviews

Win!

This was awesome! Can't wait to see future submissions! XD

1 star for animation

That's pretty much it. Digging for oil =/= global warming. Global warming is a friggin lie. Hell, they were bitching about global COOLING way back when!

Anyway, it's nicely animated, but the message is crap.

Loved it!

This is your first time doing Flash? Geez, my first attempt (doing the exact same thing here) was utter crap! Maybe you could gimme some pointers?

Anyway, the tourettes guy stuff was pretty good! You should make more!

mario74 responds:

Wow, thanks for 10. Ok then if u need something then PM meh, and i'm noob too with flash.

And to be totally honest, its not easy to do. I mean need do Right mouths, Eyes, and stuff...

32 Game Reviews

A really fun game, but there are a few bugs. The music was the biggest issue. I started the game and no music played during the Emerald Hill stage. I figured you just didn't add music, but when I got to Chemical Plant, the music started playing after I collected an extra life. I got to Aquatic Ruin and the music played like normal, but it muted after I struck an enemy. Confused, I restarted the game, but the music, unlike last time, played during Emerald Hill. However, when I struck an enemy, the music glitched, making some odd sounds, then muted.

Also, I like how you included enemies from the Sonic games into this, but one issue is that when powerups fall from blocks that hover over the platforms the ground enemies are on, I can't collect them. Lastly, maybe making the blocks you break something other than blue bricks would add some flavor to the game? Either way, it seems to be alright in every other regard aside from what I mentioned. Good job.

Codeman160 responds:

I think these glitches only happen with the html version. The exe export works fine for me.

Such a simple game...

...with so many possibilities!

Great idea! Epic game!

Incorporate the medal system! That would be awesome!

62 Audio Reviews

The Greatest Song

ever created! XD

Awesome!

You were right! This IS much better! Keep up the great work!

metallikid6 responds:

Hell yeah. I'll be sure to let you know when the next one comes out.

Great tribute!

This is an epic tribute to an awesome boss BGM! Great job!

rtnario responds:

Because the epic game's epic music deserved an epic tribute. Thanks!

1 Art Review

Awesome!

But what about Da Pink Knight? Shouldn't she have a portrait/card too?

30, Male